ACE offers private instruction, group classes, workshops, seminars and lectures for all types of dogs and their people. We work with all breeds and all levels of experience from the family pet dog to the dog on the road to high level competition.
Please EMAIL us with your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOVE BEGINNERS!
PRIVATE LESSONS - learn more
- For folks trying to deal with any unwanted behaviors, big or small including aggression and fear
- Perfect for the person not wanting a class because of their schedule or learning style
- Recommended for those who want to pursue agility but need to further their obedience skills
- For the student enrolled in class who needs a “catch up” lesson on any subject
- To assess the skills of new students with prior experience wanting to join the appropriate class
CLASSES - learn more
- We offer agility classes from the beginner’s level to the advanced competition level
- Small students to instructor ratio…only eight students per class
- Classes are 80 minutes long, meet once weekly and are reasonably priced
- Day and evening classes available
- Indoor and outdoor facilities…the weather doesn’t stop us!
- Three separate training environments, designed to excel each level of learning
- Easy freeway access and parking
- Friendly instructors with dog training & competing experience as well as being great teachers
- State of the art equipment
WORKSHOPS, LECTURES, SEMINARS, PRACTICE/MINI-MATCHES,
- We offer lectures on training and general dog care subjects
- Students benefit from workshops that focus on all the details of a particular subject.
- Full Day seminars taught by top trainers
- ACE students get priority sign up privileges for all workshops, lectures and seminars offered at ACE
- Our annual Halloween Fun Match and Costume Contest is always a great time
- Our Year End Celebration is held the first Monday of each December