- This event has passed.
Connecting Through Play with Erika
Sunday, April 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Sunday, repeating until Sunday, April 28, 2019
We are closed on Easter, 4/21
*If class becomes full, ask to be put on our wait list
Designed for new students and current students that want to build a better relationship with their dog. Being able to connect with your dog is a critical element of success in agility. Developing your connection with your dog through play will enhance your relationship on and off the agility course. Learn how to engage your dog and be a better team mate.
- Dogs will practice play skills with food, toys, and handlers
- Handlers will learn what to do if their dogs say no to play
- Learn how play can be adjusted in technique, intensity and style to enhance dog and handler connection
- Develop ways to de-stress in class settings and other areas in life.
- Create play that can be done between dog and handler, so it is not dependent on using food and toys
- Rep the many benefits of being able to engage your dog through play